Email Tools Features from Nanghost
INCOMING MAIL SERVER (POP3, IMAP, HTTP)
The incoming mail server is the server associated with you email address account. There can not be more than one incoming mail server for an email account. In order to access your incoming messages, you need an email client: a program that can retrieve email from an email account, allowing a user to read, forward, delete, and reply to email messages.
OUTGOING MAIL SERVER (SMTP)
This is the server used only to send emails (to transport them from your email client program to the receiver). Most outgoing mail servers are using the SMTP protocol (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) for sending emails. Due to anti-spam reasons, most of outgoing mail servers will not let you send emails if you are not logged on their network. An open-relay server will allow you to use it for sending emails, no matter if you belong to its network group or not, thus it is a heaven for spammers.
MANAGE YOUR EMAIL
With a simple organization strategy and a little discipline, getting control of your inbox can be easy. Just follow these five steps.
- Use folders to divide and conquer if each person in your family has a separate email address, but you all receive mail in the same inbox, start by setting up individual inboxes for each person.
- Create rules to automatically file certain emails -- as long as you have the discipline to file messages in the right folders as soon as you read them. But for most people, it's also helpful to set up a few automatic filing rules within your email client.
- Filter out the junk mails using the control panel or the Anti-spam filter that works with your email client to automatically send suspicious messages to a spam folder, where it will be deleted after a period of time.
- Clean out old emails regularly and if you need to save an email, file it. That way, things don't build up too much. And it won't take you more than a few minutes to go through your folders and throw out anything that isn't relevant anymore.
- Take certain conversations offline and use it only to exchange information that needs to be written down (like billing confirmations). Sure, email can be quicker than snail-mail letters for keeping in touch with friends or loved ones. But if you don't have time to write or read long emails, suggest a date to talk on the phone instead. And for emails you don't need online anymore but need for your files (like vacation booking receipts, for example), print them out and delete the email.
SpamAssassin is a mail filter to identify spam. It is an intelligent email filter which uses a diverse range of tests to identify unsolicited bulk email, more commonly known as Spam. These tests are applied to email headers and content to classify email using advanced statistical methods. In addition, SpamAssassin has a modular architecture that allows other technologies to be quickly wielded against spam and is designed for easy integration into virtually any email system.
SpamAssassin is widely used in all aspects of email management. You can readily find SpamAssassin in use in both email clients and servers, on many different operating systems, filtering incoming as well as outgoing email, and implementing a very broad range of policy actions.
Email Autoresponder is an easy desktop email marketing software that delivers your auto responders ranging from the simplest 'I'm out of office' to personalized HTML messages and newsletters.
Manage an unlimited number of groups/lists with an unlimited number of recipients in each. Merge lists, extract , remove duplicates and perform many other operations.
A mailing list is a collection of names and addresses used by an individual or an organization to send material to multiple recipients. The term is often extended to include the people subscribed to such a list, so the group of subscribers is referred to as the mailing list, or simply the list.
With Email Autoresponder you can send highly customized messages including personalized message bodies and subject to every recipient using the powerful Merge feature. This is the most efficient way to make contact with your clients, that will bring you the highest response rate.
Email forwarding generically refers to the operation of re-sending an email message delivered to one email address on to a possibly different email address.
Email forwarding can also redirect mail going to one address and send it to one or several other addresses. Vice versa, email items going to several different addresses can converge via forwarding to end up in a single address in-box.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- 30 days Money Back Guarantee
- Unlimited 24/7 Quality Support
- Online ticket system (New!)
- Instant access and setup
- Login to SiteBuilder (View Tutorial)
- Select web template & add content
- Publish to your webhosting account
- Select a web template search etc.
While looking for a reliable web hosting provider I came across Nanghost Web Hosting. I have been blown away with their service and support and recommend Nanghost Web Hosting to all my friends!